The Sirha is the rallying point for the food service and hotel industry worldwide and is held at Lyon in France every 2 years.
SIRHA 2019 IN FIGURES:
- 225,031 professionals (+8,22% vs 2017) including 30,581 international
- 3,770 exhibitors and brands (including 28% international exhibitors)
- 140,000 sqm distributed over 7 halls
- 41 international pavilions - 12 regional pavilions
- 24 contests and animations
It is the event not-to-be-missed for all actors in the sector.
The Sirha also hosts prestigious contests, including the finale of the greatest gastronomy contest in the world: the Bocuse d’Or, created in 1987 by Paul Bocuse, in which the very best chefs on the planet compete.
Bocuse d'Or 2019 Important data:
- 62 countries
- More than 120 chefs participating in the competition
- 24 finalists
Sirha Lyon 2017 movie
Bocuse d’Or final movie
Sirha Lyon 2015 movie
Sirha Lyon 2013 movie